Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Email to amfAR concerning origins of HIV Retrovirus

I have recently published a novel entitled “The Abomination Project” which hypothesizes that the HIV Retrovirus was a man-made bio weapon used by Rhodesian and/or South African Government(s) in reaction to the Black Nationalist revolution that occurred in the latter half of the 20th century.
While doing internet research on various topics for the novel, I found Dr. Mathilde Krim mentioned as a scientist who believed that the HIV Retrovirus was accidently man-made while developing a vaccine. She was listed with other discredited theories made by Cantwell, Strecker, etc. I searched for the internet article mentioning her, but could not find it again. I also could not find any posting from her about her theory.
I am hoping you can provide me with the URL of her original posting concerning her theory of man-made HIV Retrovirus. I want to include her original statement in the Sources section of the novel’s website www.theabominationproject.com.
I have also written a blog concerning the absence of origins research regarding the HIV Retrovirus. I am sure the genetic structure of SIV and HIV Retrovirus have been compared and probabilities calculated supporting either the man-made or natural mutation theory. Some attempt at replication must have been made. The blog is in the Blog section of the website.
In closing, Dr. Krim and amfAR have made extraordinary contributions to the research, prevention, and treatment of AIDS for the past thirty years. These contributions were especially important during the early years of AIDS because of Reagan’s non-response to the pandemic. I am sure you will continue to be a major player in stopping the disease.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Rick Jamrozy, Ph.D.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment